Spawn update: So our wait begins! We are officially 37 weeks and counting.
With Amelia I could have been pregnant forever. This one is pushing, stretching, pressing and making me feel like a little alien is about rip forth! I can't wait to go into labor but feel guilty when the babe needs to continue to put on ounces! They are guessing somewhere in the 6 pound range like Amelia, short of the "8 pound average" these days!
On a funny note - I had a dream that I lost my "mucus plug"/had my "bloody show" which basically indicates impending labor. I was really pissed when I woke up and realized it was a dream. My dreams are going to get REALLY interesting in the next days/weeks!
We saw our favorite midwife, Fran, who is also the clinical director (aka decision maker) last week and had a wonderful appointment. She told us that my labs are really good so I have not risked out of the Birth Center. She is also only doing labs every other week - in other words, giving me plenty of time to go into natural labor. The other trick is getting me to relax and not be anxious at the Birth Center when I show up in labor because then I may have to be transferred due to high bp. Our sneaky plan is to really, really wait to go and stay home as long as we can.
Buddy: I love my husband but... he wants to name the baby "Independence" or "Liberty" if I deliver on the 4th. I am strongly opposed to the whole idea as I knew strippers with both names in college! Not to mention the whole sharing your birthday with a holiday thing.
Amelia: She has news but no photos so I will have to do another blog later this week when I get the photos downloaded!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Insert "Jeopardy" Theme Here
Posted by Frenzied Family Four at 5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment