Friday, June 13, 2008

Latest and Greatest


Family - Our friend Andrea emailed us some great photos from Seattle. Amelia of course steals the show! You can see them and the other family vacation photos at http://evers.smugmug.com/.

Amelia - VERY excited about the baby coming. She frequently pulls up my shirt and tells the baby "out"! She also kisses my belly and pulls out clothes for my belly/the baby.

Mommy - I reached a new low of 2 hours of sleep Wednesday. I have seen a naturopath, chiropractor and acupuncturist for some relief. We will see if sleep comes! The nurse -midwives are playing the "wait and see game" which is frustrating. I would rather say induce me at __ weeks or on ___ date and be done with the ups and downs and severe insomnia. However, they want to wait and see my labs and tests that I now have to do bi-weekly. The outcome is that they eventually call and say we need to induce on ___. Hmmm, wait for the urgent phone call or just do it sooner than later under calm circumstances??? Puzzles me their thinking!

Daddy - Poor guy! I now completely understand why he had such anxiety and insomnia with my first pregnancy. He wonders why he is so tired lately - dealing with me! Amelia luckily has decided that she truly loves Daddy beyond words which he adores. Daddy is her personal jungle gym and amusement park. Mommy tries not to watch when he starts tossing and flipping her up in the air!

We will keep you updated on the wee spawn's arrival!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics - glad you all had so much fun! Can't wait to see new pics of the baby:)