Ha! Just kidding.
Actually tomorrow - Friday - is the day according to the OB guru we saw today. The doctor was actually really nice. She said we "need to induce" so that I don't get "sicker" (love that term). Apparently, with the pre-eclampsia I am basically allergic to babies, or at least baby girls via Buddy (insert snicker here).
After about five minutes of medical talking from the doctor, poor Buddy actually said "Okay, when?" - ah the golden question. The response was a little surprised look on the doctor's face and a "tomorrow". Why the OB was surprised at the question I have NO idea.
Anyways, I am checking in at 5 am which we are thrilled about, and then they are turning on the ol' pitocin to get things going. With some dilation and effacement, labor should be much quicker and easier, knock on wood, knock on wood, knock on wood.
The most exciting news was from the impromptu sonogram they ordered today. The baby is estimated at 7 lbs. 3 oz., a far cry from Amelia's 6 lb. 1 oz. Maybe we will get some rolls on this one!
We will post pictures sometime early next week when my derriere can actually stand to sit at the computer for awhile.
Wish us luck (and a fast delivery!) tomorrow.
Much love, Melissa, Buddy and big sister Amelia
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Here she is...
Posted by Frenzied Family Four at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment