
So, after I got off my soapbox, I realized I hadn't posted any recent photos of the girls. Not entirely my fault... our camera sucks the life out of every battery we put in it.
Rechargeables are useless and it stinks to pay $10 for batteries that last one photo session! We are now removing the batteries when the camera is not in use to see if that helps. Anyways...

St. Patty's was a lot of fun. We had my very "Irish" family over and had our
traditional corned beef, cabbage, beer, soda bread and potatoes, along with a fair bit of "Irish" chocolate. I made
colcannon which is a VERY Irish potato dish - mashed potatoes, boiled ham and cabbages all together. I like to think of it as Irish mac and cheese. It was GOOD!
1 comments:
Very Cute! How about Easter? Your kiddos are ADORABLE! Those deep blue eyes are stunning. Glad to see an update!
Post a Comment