Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pukes and Poops

We have been dealing with a lot of "bodily fluid" lately and thus I have been buried under cranky kids (all 3 of them!), mountains of laundry and disinfectant spray.

We got a week long roto-virus, i.e. the "roto-rooter". Then this past weekend we had the infamous noro-virus. Needless to say, we have had it out both ends now ;)

On that note, I can share our Easter photos!

The Easter Bunny came to our house this year. Amelia left some snacks out for the Easter Bunny because she was afraid he would eat our garden!

It was really nice to see Amelia "help" Lily with her basket and "explain" things to her little sister :)


After baskets, eggs and breakfast, we went to church with my parents and sister. Back home for deserved naps (me included), and then up to my parents for Easter "dinner". Traditionally, we do church early, then brunch and eggs/baskets at my parents' house. However, we kind of felt the need to transition stuff to our house.


Lily continues to do her little army crawl,/knee scoot thing - not "real" crawling but she gets around! She is getting good at eating true solids - anything cut up tiny enough. Although I find she gets picky and will refuse to feed herself so I have to get out a baby spoon and no problem.

(I can almost reach Big Sister's chocolates!!!)

Amelia has been battling the bugs and probably had them worst of all. She spent last Friday all day at her friend Shawn's house and it was a blast watching them keep each other occupied for like 6+ hours, inside, outside, inside, outside...!

Off to change another explosive diaper! I pray this ends soon!

0 comments: