Sunday, January 25, 2009

30.

Yep, it is true. There is this really old lady living at our house. She has crow's feet, permanent eye bags, and sagging boobs. She is a pretty scary sight for sure - yep it's me! Of course the eye bags and boobs are more in regards to having two kiddos then age I hope.

I finally hit the big 30 last week. I had told Buddy last year that this was the one year I would tolerate a surprise birthday party (hint, hint). But stuff happens and everyone, family and friends, were out of town. Thus, we had a quiet birthday which was actually very nice.

Buddy and Amelia made me chocolate cupcakes WITH sprinkles of course! I received two beautiful bouquets of flowers too.

I went out later in the week for drinks for my sister, thankfully she drove! My friend Christine is taking me out for dinner this week too so it has turned into a kind of extended birthday celebration.

0 comments: