We have "neighborhood only" trick-or-treating night a couple days before the 31st and it is wonderful! I can walk with my toddler without get run over by people or vehicles and the neighbors are really generous. Amelia scored a large sized Hersey bar this year (we are making s'mores with it). I love seeing the neighbor kiddos dress up and visit too.
We had our wonderful toddler family friends over on the neighborhood night. The kiddos are starting to really interact with each other and it is a hoot! Amelia wanted to hold her friend's hand as they walked, awww! We only get through one street but that is quite enough controlled substance for a toddler.
We had so much fun afterwards too. The tots started dancing and shaking their booties at some hallmark e-card music clips. We were so loud I though we might get busted by the cops for our "toddler house party"! Our friends stayed until 10 pm when the sugar starting wearing off and the mommies had peed their pants from laughing too hard (you mother's of 2+ know what I mean).
I wonder what the kiddos think of their parental units whooping, hooting and hollering at the 2 year old butts bounces, gyrating pelvises and other "moves". I think the parents must look crazier than the kids.
I will post some Halloween photos tomorrow after I download the couple I have. My mom of course took all the really good ones of Amelia and Lily and I will get those later this week.
Off to get "some" sleep!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Toddler's Bust a Move!
Posted by Frenzied Family Four at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks again for the fun get together. Alexis had such a good time and David likes some social interaction with sane people... if you can call us all sane! I've got some fun pictures of the "after party" to send you. Fun times. Thanks again!
Post a Comment